is a veteran owned SBA certified SDB & 8(a) company with nationwide offices designed to service an array of capabilities. Our leadership is comprised of seasoned military and business professionals from a variety of backgrounds who translate their experiences into mature business practices. KIHOMAC has earned a stellar reputation for professional, knowledgeable, self-starting support everywhere we operate.
We believe that excellence and integrity come hand in hand. We care about how we deliver the results to our customers. In our offices and beyond, we operate under the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. Our record is testament to the fact that these priorities translate into providing the best services to our customers.
We have five core values to which we subscribe. These values inform each and every aspect of our enterprise:
- Take care of the customer. The satisfaction of the customer is our highest priority. We aim to deliver the best services tailored to each of our customers’ distinct needs. We are equipped to adapt and respond effectively to the ever changing needs of the government.
- Do the right thing, always. Our commitment to integrity is the bedrock of our company. High ethical standards are embedded into the fabric of KIHOMAC’s corporate culture. As individuals and as a company, we conduct ourselves with class.
- Maintain a workplace of mutual respect. We are committed to foster a workplace community in which our employees treat each other with dignity and respect. We aim to establish a community where active mentoring and learning can flourish.
- Strive to be the best. We take on big challenges with the confidence that, with our values and our people, we will achieve mission success. We strive to set the standard for excellence for the industry. We take great pride in providing System Acquisition Excellence.
- Have fun! Our employees are passionate about what they do, and they enjoy making a difference, and frankly, we think it shows.